LAST UPDATED: May 2, 2017.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Information you give us. When you create an account on or purchase through our Site we collect personal information like your name, address, email, and telephone number. When you purchase, we also collect payment and shipment information as well as the make, model, and year of your vehicle to ensure that you receive the appropriate Hardware and Firmware. If you create support tickets on our Site, we collect information such as, for example, your name, email and details about your Hardware and Firmware, as well as the technical issue itself. If you use the Site to register, install, or configure your purchase, to complete the transaction we collect some or all of the information and types of described in this paragraph.
- Technical information about the Hardware and Firmware. On our shipment to you, or when you ship back to us, we collect technical information related to the Hardware and Firmware, such as the model and serial number, version, operating mode, condition, and configuration, among other examples. This information is not automatically reported (and the Hardware has no ability to do so).
- Information about your use of the Hardware and Firmware. The Hardware and Firmware collect sensor data related to your use of the accelerator pedal, movement of the vehicle, and corrections by the Hardware and Firmware. This information stays on the Hardware. We only access this information if you send the Hardware back to us.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our technology. For example, we use acceleration and other sensor data to identify errors and otherwise improve the performance and capability of our products.
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site. We use information about your use of the Site (including feedback you provide) to improve the quality and organization of our Site and information on our Site.
- To process payments. We use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To enable a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send you information you agreed to receive or about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To respond to legal inquiries. We may share some or all of your personal information in response to a governmental or private legal demand.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you opt-in to the mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, and other items. You may unsubscribe from future emails by using the instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and you over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys to you. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
5. THIRD-PARTY INTERNET SITES
You may find advertising or links on our Site to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by sites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting with other sites is subject to the terms and policies of those sites.
6. COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT OF 1998
We never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13 and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
8. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
9. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS